Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
In 2018, Savant was chosen as one of this year’s top-50 “Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers” by InvestmentNews based on employer and employee surveys delving into everything from company culture, benefits, career paths and more.
InvestmentNews partnered with Best Companies Group, an independent research firm specializing in identifying great places to work, to compile the inaugural survey and recognition program. The list is a first of its kind for the financial advice industry. For more information on this ranking, visit Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers.
RIA Data Center
Savant was ranked #43 out of 1,906 on the "RIA Data Center" list by InvestmentNews, a leading financial services industry publication, in 2017. Rankings are based on total assets under management.
"RIA Data Center" is an independent listing published by InvestmentNews. InvestmentNews qualified 1,906 firms headquartered in U.S. based on data reported on ADV as of 5-1-17. To qualify, firms must have met the following criteria:
- latest ADV filing date is either on or after 1-1-17
- total AUM is at least $100M
- does not have employees who are registered representatives of a broker-dealer
- provided investment advisory services to clients during its most recently completed fiscal year
- no more than 50% of amount of regulatory AUM is attributable to pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- no more than 25% of amount of regulatory AUM is attributable to pension and PS plans (but not the plan participants)
- no more than 25% of amount of regulatory AUM is attributable to corporations or other businesses
- does not receive commissions
- provides financial planning services
- is not actively engaged in business as a broker-dealer (registered or unregistered)
- is not actively engaged in business as a registered representative of a broker-dealer
- has neither a related person who is a broker-dealer/municipal securities dealer/government securities broker or dealer (registered or unregistered) nor one who is an insurance company or agency
Rankings and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services and/or publications should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Savant is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services, nor should it be construed as a current or past endorsement of Savant by any of its clients. Rankings published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized adviser. Rankings are generally limited to participating advisers. Participation in “Best Places to Work” survey was free and firms did not pay a fee to be considered for an award. After being recognized, Savant did purchase six framed awards and a one year logo license for $3,500. Savant does not pay fees to be considered for any ranking or recognition but may purchase plaques or reprints to publicize rankings.