Finding the best strategic and cultural match between buyer and seller is critical to the success of any transaction. At Savant, we’re committed to helping you discern your unique vision of an Ideal Future and, if we are a good fit, partnering with you to make it a reality.
Who is an Ideal RIA candidate?
- $100M-$2.0B in AUM
- $1M-$16M in annual recurring revenue
- Owner is 40-65 years old or already employs next generation advisory talent
- Owner is 5+ years from retirement
- Owner wants to achieve a better balance between work and personal life
- Embraces Savant’s Ideal Futures vision including a desire to increase their growth rate and/or maintain an already high growth rate
- Committed to providing holistic financial planning services
- Compatible with Savant’s evidenced-based investment philosophy
- Fee-only, or willingness to convert to 100% fees
- Compatible with Savant’s culture and core values
- Willingness to roll a portion of their equity into Savant Capital, LLC
- Willing to fully integrate firm with Savant including centralization of support services
- Enthused about delegating functions to a team of topspecialists
- Sincere interest in resolving their succession planning needs
- May bring other unique capabilities or intellectual capital
Where is Savant looking to expand through acquisitions?
Firms Near Existing Savant Locations
- Firms with $100M to $1.5B in AUM interested in joining an existing Savant office or adding a new office within an existing Savant region
- Ideally $1M-$13M in annual recurring revenue
- Within a three-hour drive of Rockford, IL (Chicagoland, Southern/Central Wisconsin, Northern/Central Illinois, Eastern Iowa, or Western Indiana)
- Within a one-hour drive of McLean, VA (Washington DC area)
Firms in New Prospective Savant Locations
- Firms with $500M to $2B in AUM accessible via 2.5-hour direct flight from Chicago
- Ideally $4M-$16M in annual recurring revenue
- Existing leadership team interested in establishing a new Savant beachhead
- Interested in “organic” growth plus growth via follow-on acquisitions
Download "An Ideal Partnership"