Industry Expert to Discuss Hot Topics with Rockford Investors
Savant Hosts an Event to Answer Your Questions
August 3, 2011
What: Back by popular demand, Savant Capital Management will address the topic of Roth IRAs. There was a unique opportunity in 2010 to convert from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA. Now that investors have had some time to digest their decision to Roth or not, Savant has been fielding many questions. Savant is hosting an event that is open to the public to discuss "Roth Conversions – Part II." Savant advisors will share statistics on who is doing Roth conversions, how much they are converting, and factors they should consider.
- What is a Roth IRA anyway?
- I converted my IRA and I had to pay all those taxes! Help!
- I guess I missed my opportunity to convert in 2010 when the law was favorable…Now What?
- I thought I heard that I can “undo” my conversion if I want to. Isn’t there a time limit? Did I miss it? How do I know if I should?
- Isn’t there another way to get a Roth IRA without having to convert and pay all that tax?
Join Savant Advisors as they answer these questions and more.
|When: || ||Thursday, August 18, 2011 |
| || ||Registration: 6:45 p.m.; Program begins at 7 p.m. |
| || || |
|Where: || ||NIU - Rockford |
| || ||8500 E. State Street |
| || ||Rockford IL 61108 |
| || || |
|To RSVP: Call Savant Capital Management at 815-227-0300 or log onto www.savantcapital.com/SAGE. |