Savant to Host Year-End Tax Planning Program Tied to New Tax Law
October 22, 2018
With most of the changes from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act going into effect this year, Savant Capital Management is hosting an informative program to help individuals become familiar with the changes and how to minimize taxes.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 fundamentally changes the individual income, business, and estate tax landscape. In addition to learning about the changes to the tax law, guests of the program also will learn:
- Detailed new strategies to consider now and in the future
- What actions taken now – or not taken now – will have far-reaching tax implications for individuals and their families
- What old tax planning techniques that were previously standard protocol are now obsolete or in need of revision
- November 1: Rockford, IL
- November 7: Madison, WI
- November 7: Naperville, IL
- November 8: Wilmette, IL
- November 13: Peoria, IL
- November 14: McLean, VA
- November 15: Freeport, IL
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required. To register, call Diane Peters at 866-489-0500.