Savant Capital Management Named to Forbes Top 50 Advisors List
Press Release - Savant Capital Management
April 19, 2010
Rockford, IL (April 14, 2010) – Savant Capital
Management has been named as one of the Top 50 RIA Firms by Forbes
magazine. Forbes chose the firms by using the following rules and
- All firms are registered investment advisors ranked based on discretionary
assets under management as defined by the Security and Exchange Commission as of
Dec. 31, 2009.
- Greater than 50% of their business must serve the retail marketplace.
- Advisors must provide financial planning services or portfolio management
for individuals or conduct due diligence on third-party advisors.
- They must not be doing business as a broker/dealer, bank or insurance
- They can neither charge commissions nor have registered representative
employees at the firm.
- A majority of the RIA's business must not be invested in proprietary
Savant was listed at number 45 on the list, and was one of only 3 firms from
Illinois named. Savant was also recognized by Forbes on the Top 50 Firms
list in 2008.
“Savant is honored to again be recognized again by Forbes magazine,”
said Brent Brodeski, Managing Partner. “Our dedication to providing our clients
with unbiased financial planning and investment advice has successfully placed
us among a well-respected group of fee-only firms in the industry.”