Savant Capital Management Continuing to Grow and Expand
Premier Wealth Management Firm Adds Positions and Advisors Gain Credentials
January 24, 2014
Rockford, IL (January 22, 2013) – Savant Capital Management, a nationally recognized fee-only wealth management firm with ten offices in three states, is pleased to announce it is adding employees and growing the firm’s high standards of excellence. Additionally, several advisors are gaining more credentials and certifications.
Recent additions to Team Savant include:
- Leslie Einbeck – Einbeck is a paraplanner in Savant’s Rockford office. She works with the team to generate investment analysis and prepare financial plans. Einbeck is also responsible for analyzing client data to support the financial advisors in developing ideal planning and investment strategies. She joined team Savant in January 2014.
- Adam Mosley – Mosley is a SQL programming specialist in Savant’s Rockford office. Mosley provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM function support and SQL reporting functional support to the Savant team. He joined Savant in October 2013.
- Kathryn Risch – Risch is the newest 401(k) team member in Savant’s McLean office. She manages all aspects of the financial planning and investment process for Savant’s clients. Risch joined team Savant in November 2013.
- Perla Rodriguez – Rodriguez is an executive assistant in Savant’s Rockford office. She supports the director of advisory and business development and handles all administrative and scheduling tasks. Rodriguez joined team Savant in July 2013.
- Tricia Salamone – Salamone is an executive assistant in Savant’s Rockford office. She supports Savant’s management and executive teams, in addition to other responsibilities such as facility management and project coordinator. Salamone joined team Savant in August 2013.
- Sandy Schletz – Schletz is an office administrator and client services representative in Savant’s Geneva office. Her responsibilities include operations and working closely with clients, their advisors and financial custodians. Schletz joined team Savant in September 2013.
- Dawn Shurley – Shurley is the implementation services systems administrative assistant in Savant’s Rockford office. She is responsible for a variety of portfolio management tasks including downloads, account maintenance and cost basis. Shurley joined team Savant in September 2013.
- Bradley Stewart – Stewart is an implementation services database administrator in Savant’s Rockford office. He is responsible for a variety of portfolio accounting tasks such as account setup, transfers and missing prices. He team Savant in December 2013.
- Eamon Michael Verdone – Verdone is an Investment Research Analyst and a member of the Investment Research Team. His responsibilities include investment due diligence and portfolio analysis as well as supporting the investment committee. Verdone joined team Savant in January 2014.
Recent designations include:
- Jane Beckett – Beckett completed her Registered Paraplanner (RP) designation. Beckett is a client services coordinator in Savant’s Rockford office where she focuses on delivering timely and excellent client service, and handling all administrative details related to implementation of client investment planning strategies.
- Jake Loescher – Loescher completed his Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS) designation. Loescher is a financial advisor in Savant’s Rockford office. He has been involved in the financial services industry since 2007 and specializes in producing cash flow retirement projections.
- Grant Moore – Moore completed his Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS) designation. Moore is a financial advisor in Savant’s Rockford office. He has been involved in the financial services industry since 2006 and is responsible for managing all aspects of the financial planning and investment process for Savant’s clients.
Savant continues to attract and retain the highest caliber employees, especially as the firm expands and grows into new markets. Last month, Savant announced its acquisition of Paragon Advisors, a Naperville, IL. based, registered investment advisory firm. This acquisition brings Savant’s current AUM to $3.7B and ranks them as one of the 50 largest registered investment advisory (RIA) firms in the nation. To learn about employment opportunities at Savant, please visit Careers at Savant.