Savant Capital Management Expands Team
Employees Add to Growing Firm’s High Standards of Excellence
July 30, 2013
Rockford, IL (July 30, 2013) - Savant Capital Management, a nationally recognized fee-only wealth management firm with nine offices in three states, is pleased to announce the addition of several new team members. The newest additions to Team Savant include:
Rockford, IL Office
- Brent Bell – Bell is a paraplanner for Savant Capital Management. His job is to work closely with the team to produce investment analysis and prepare client financial plans. Bell joined Team Savant in May 2013.
- Morgann Durham – Durham is Savant’s human resource coordinator. She supports recruitment, benefits administration, employee recognition, and performance management for the firm. She also assists with the coordination of Savant’s intern program. Durham joined Team Savant in February 2013.
- Jessie Haddad – Haddad is an administrative assistant in Savant’s Rockford office. She assists the Savant 401k plan team in completing plan conversions and helping companies with the enrollment process. Haddad joined Team Savant in January 2013.
- Deidra Hayes – Hayes is the front office receptionist in Savant’s Rockford office. Her daily responsibilities include answering incoming calls, guiding callers to the appropriate team members, greeting the public and other various front office tasks. Hayes joined Team Savant in January 2013.
- Lisa Morig – Morig is an executive assistant in Savant’s Rockford office. She is instrumental in providing project coordination and support to members of the team through time management, travel coordination, and administrative duties. Morig joined Team Savant in June 2013.
- Mark Pniak – Pniak is a trader for Savant Capital Management. He assists with trading, cash management, portfolio rebalancing, maintenance, and other portfolio management duties. Pniak joined Team Savant in April 2013.
- Julie Saez-Gimeno – Saez-Gimeno is the financial planning/tax assistant in Savant’s Rockford office. She is responsible for coordinating financial planning and tax services to develop optimal investment strategies for Savant’s clients. She also assists with the coordination and assembly of tax returns. Saez-Gimeno joined Team Savant in January 2013.
- Christy Von Rotz - Von Rotz is an accountant in Savant’s Rockford office. She is responsible for a variety of accounting functions, including but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger entry, and bank reconciliations. Von Rotz joined Team Savant in May 2013.
- Nicole Wood – Wood is an administrative support assistant in Savant’s Rockford office. Her responsibilities include document imaging, electronic and hard-copy client file management, and various administrative projects for the Savant team. Wood joined Team Savant in January 2013.
Freeport, IL Office
- Ann Burlingame – Burlingame is a client services assistant in Savant’s Freeport office. She works closely with clients, their advisors, and financial custodians. She also monitors workflows to ensure timely and accurate completion. Burlingame joined Team Savant in May 2013.
Madison, WI Office
- Amy Buzza – Buzza is the office manager and client services coordinator in Savant’s Madison office. She is responsible for all facets of the Madison office’s operations, and also works closely with clients and their advisors. Buzza joined the Team Savant in February 2013.
These highly qualified and experienced individuals have joined Savant during a period of significant expansion and each employee is anticipated to play a role in the long-term growth and development of the firm. For more information on Team Savant, including open positions and internship opportunities, please visit www.savantcapital.com/