Savant to Host Financial Fitness Workshop
September 17, 2014
Rockford, IL (September 16, 2014) – Savant Capital Management is hosting its third annual Financial Fitness Workshop on Saturday, October 18. The workshop will feature a variety of breakout sessions and speakers from Savant, Lindstrom Travel, Ticomix, Accelerated Physical Therapy and Agnew Law Office. The day will start with a keynote address, Thoughts and Perspective from a True American Hero, featuring Colonel Leo K. Thorsness, USAF (ret.) Col. Thorsness who is a retired United States Air Force colonel and recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Breakout sessions include:
- Estate Planning Made Easy
- The Optimal Plate
- The Joy is in the Journey: Tips and Tricks for Travelling
- Where Does Your Paycheck Come From in Retirement
- Make the Rest of Your Life, the Best of Your Life
- Security Secrets the Cybercriminals Don’t Want You to Know
- Strategies for Claiming Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Preventing Injuries as You Age
- How to Turn Your Passions into Hobbies
The Financial Fitness Workshop will be held on Saturday, October 18 from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm at NIU Rockford, 8500 E. State Street, Rockford. A continental breakfast will be provided and there is no cost to attend.