Savant to Host Fourth Annual Financial Fitness Workshop
October 20, 2015
Rockford, IL (October 20, 2015) – Savant Capital Management is hosting its fourth annual Financial Fitness Workshop on Saturday, Oct. 24 at NIU Rockford, 8500 E. State Street. The workshop will feature a variety of breakout sessions and speakers from Savant, Mercy Rockford Health System, Williams-Manny, Lindstrom Travel, Ticomix, and the Alzheimer’s Association. The day will start at 7:30 a.m. with registration and a continental breakfast. The first session begins at 8:30 a.m.
Breakout sessions include:
- Security Secrets that Cybercriminals Don’t Want You to Know
- Heart Health Management
- Asset Protection: How Insurance Can Help Protect Your Wealth
- Multi-Generational Traveling: Make Lifetime Memories
- Retirement: Are You Ready?
- Having the Talk: When to Discuss Your Estate With Your Family
- Know the 10 Signs: Early Detection Matters
Complimentary document shredding will be available from 7:00am to noon. The event will conclude at noon with a fitness package giveaway. There is no cost to attend this event, but pre-registration is required. To register and for more information visit savantcapital.com/fitness or call 815-227-0300.